Mark Your Calendar!
- March 11 to April 15 - Beginner Knitting Lessons Mondays 7 to 9pm
- April 2 - Seniors Corner w/ Doug Coates
- April 20 - Soccer Coaches Equipment Pick Up
Did you know? The Glamorgan Children's Centre Before and After School Program has a few spots available for students in Grades 1 to 6. Call (403)217-6677 for pricing and information!!
The GCC is now accepting AM Kindergarten Kids!! Before and After School Care. $900 per month. Call (403)217-6677 for more information and to secure your child's spot!!
The first Tuesday of every month. 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall. Cost is $5 per person and includes a light lunch, refreshments and entertainment.
Important Information From Calgary Transit
Visit https://engage.calgary.ca/routereview for details on route changes.
Calgary Transit is reviewing existing bus services to develop a more effective and efficient bus service network in Calgary that will significantly shape the way the transit network operates in the city’s southwest. Several routes are proposed to be modified or replaced. Some may involve a minor modification while others may have more significant changes to service.
Further specific information about this project is included in the attached information and map packages.
We are asking for your assistance:
Please reach out to your employees, customers, and/or members to make them aware of this project and encourage them to share their feedback through the following public engagement opportunities:
- Online between March 18 and April 18, 2019, at: https://engage.calgary.ca/routereview
- At one of our Open Houses (In-person Engagement events):
- March 27, 2019:North Glenmore Park Community Association, 2231 Longridge Drive S.W. | 6 – 8 p.m.
- March 28, 2019:Mount Royal University Main Street, 4825 Mount Royal East Gate | 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- April 4, 2019:Trico Centre, 11150 Bonaventure Drive S.E. | 6 – 8 p.m.
- April 6, 2019:New Central Library (downtown location), Patricia A. Whelan Performance Hall, 800 3 Street S.E. | 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- April 9, 2019:Nicholls Family Library, (Westbrook), 1421 33 Street S.W., 6 – 8 p.m.
- April 10, 2019:Rockyview General Hospital, Chapel Area, 7007 14 St S.W. | 12 – 3 p.m.
- April 13, 2019:Southland Leisure Centre, 2000 Southland Dr. S.W. | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
For Your Information
Did you know that if you have questions/ concerns about streets, snow removal, dangerous intersections and much more you can download the Calgary311 App to file a report?
Also, the Calgary Police Service has an online Traffic Safety Request form at http://www.calgary.ca/…/Traff…/Traffic-Service-Requests.aspx
Go to www.SWCRRproject.com for up to date information, closures, maps and more!!
For the latest issue of Focus On Glamorgan or for advertising opportunities and information please visit http://www.great-news.ca