Office hours are changing starting July 1, 2022. The office will be open Tuesday and Thursday 10am to 1pm, Wednesday and Friday 1pm to 4pm. Phones and email will still be answered Tuesday to Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
Glamorgan Community Association is hiring!
We are looking to fill the part time position of Facility Support Representative.
This role provides support to the Community Association including facilitating rental walk throughs, providing access to service providers and administrative duties.
- Providing building access to contractors
- Scheduling providing key pick up and security walk throughs with hall renters
- Bank Deposits
- Occasionally coordinate with the Board of Directors
- Assist the General Manager with other administrative tasks
Qualifications and Skills:
- Able to work 12 to 15 hours per week
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be skilled in communication; both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- Tuesday to Friday; 2 mornings and 2 afternoons
September 16 - Pub Night
September 17 - Community Clean Up
September 17 - Crib Tournament
Seniors Corner September 6!!!
The first Tuesday of every month. 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall. Cost is $5 per person and includes a light lunch, refreshments and entertainment.
2022 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
For Your Information
Did you know that if you have questions/ concerns about streets, snow removal, dangerous intersections and much more you can download the Calgary311 App to file a report?
Also, the Calgary Police Service has an online Traffic Safety Request form at http://www.calgary.ca/…/Traff…/Traffic-Service-Requests.aspx
For the latest issue of Focus On Glamorgan or for advertising opportunities and information please visit http://www.great-news.ca