Mark Your Calendar!
- October 20 - Kids Halloween Party 2pm to 4pm
- October 21 - Federal Election
- November 5 - Seniors Corner - Remembrance Day Speaker from the Veterans Food Bank
- November 8 & 9 - 27th Annual Christmas Craft Fair - Vendor Tables Are Sold Out
- November 13 - GlamShack Orientation 7pm
- November 13 to 15 - Sample Sale
- December 3 - Seniors Corner - St. Andrews School Choir
- December 6 - Pub Night and Wine Survivor Finale
Save the Date: Community Town Hall on Crime and Safety in Ward 6
Please join Councillor Davison and members of the Calgary Police Service for a town hall meeting on crime and safety in Ward 6.
Who: Councillor Jeff Davison, members of the Calgary Police Service
What: To discuss crime trends and safety in Ward 6
When: October 15, 2019 - 7PM
Where: Glendale Community Association Hall (4500 25 Ave SW
The Glamorgan Children's Centre Before and After School Program is now registering for the 2019/2020 school year. We have spots available for Kindergarten to Grade 6. Call (403)217-6677 for pricing and information!!
The first Tuesday of every month. 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall. Cost is $5 per person and includes a light lunch, refreshments and entertainment.
For Your Information
Did you know that if you have questions/ concerns about streets, snow removal, dangerous intersections and much more you can download the Calgary311 App to file a report?
Also, the Calgary Police Service has an online Traffic Safety Request form at http://www.calgary.ca/…/Traff…/Traffic-Service-Requests.aspx
Go to www.SWCRRproject.com for up to date information, closures, maps and more!!
For the latest issue of Focus On Glamorgan or for advertising opportunities and information please visit http://www.great-news.ca